Thursday 10 April 2014

Target Students Reflection Week 10

Thinking about my three target students.
What have I tried so far? 
I have introduced my students to blogging their writing for a purpose.
I have introduced a planning frame work for responses
I am conferencing these three students writing daily
I have introduced commenting on blogs 
What has worked?
The planning framework provided sturcture to get ideas down.
Blogs have created motivation and purpose   
P - Has had dramatic drive for writing and seeks feedback
What hasn’t worked?
My modeling of using the framework and students unpacking the what would need to be in the planning framework first.
Where to from here?
Use models to help students develop ownership over what would need to be in the planning frame work


No comments:

Post a Comment