Monday 19 May 2014

Reflection on Teacher Inquiry

What have I tried? This last fortnight I have been introducing the writing and the structure. I have started running workshops on features and strategies for writers. I also introduced a writing reflection time.
What has worked? The writing reflection was really successful I found students were able to identify what they wanted help in. Workshops are working however, I find students will not opt into these I need to tell them.
What hasn’t worked? My modelling of the writing reflection. I think I need to model how to write this against my modeled piece.
Where to from here? I am going to carry on with the writing reflection. I need to use this to form the workshops that I am running as this will give students ownership over the planning.

No comments:

Post a Comment